Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Kas Ob.

330 Beiträge

AW: Windows meldet "Resource exhaustion" aber alles ist ok

Alt 12. Sep 2024, 08:44
1) Restart the god damn PC once in life time !!(...)
And good luck !, specially convincing your friend to restart the damned device, like cut the power off.
It's an industrial system that is running 24/7, often for several months.
Well, i think that explain it, Swap File should be reset (cleared/deleted), the OS by default can and most likely will delete it on restart.
Also if this device is not connected to the Internet then Disable Windows Defender is highly recommended, WD is disabled by default from Microsoft on Windows Server Data Center editions.

Swap File can be fragmented, Swap File can have dead objects, like locked and forgotten, they will stay there as the OS can't be sure how to deal with them until a clean restart.

Zitat:
I have no idea how I could "check" a Windows driver.
Just for fun and educational purposes, try AutoRuns on your device, it is a niche and very useful tool, run it as Administrator, you can check Hide Windows and Microsoft Entries from options, you can see many stuff and also you can read about it, i believe there is enough resources, what i want to say is about Services and Drivers, these Entries will list drivers and filters, after hiding the defaults from options, there you can see the Publisher and with either (Verified or not), clicking on it will see the file name and version in the bottom tab.

Warning : Don't click and disable (uncheck) things arbitrarily, your Windows might stop booting, disable or delete only if you do know what you are doing !
The only things that might affect Windows boot is Drivers section, the others is yours, and before delete try to disable by unchecking then restart to see booting time, and if there is dead driver from years back still loaded by Windows while the device you are not using, because there is many like these.
Kas
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat