Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Rollo62

4.002 Beiträge

Delphi 12 Athens

AW: Community Edition Umsatz $5.000

Alt 26. Jul 2024, 07:25
What I wanted to show below is that such artificial company constructs are probably not economically viable and that there could be a lot more hassle with tax authorities, at least in Germany I see it that way.
In general, I think that in principle it would be a possibility with regard to Embarcadero, especially if there are ‘real’ other small companies of the wife and son.
But, in reality, the effort and hassle involved would exceed the cost of a licence.
I don't really see this as a construct to get around the 5000 USD CE limit, unless you find a way to minimise the remaining effort.

But I'm not sure whether the effort of 5 sub-companies is greater than that of a slightly larger company.
This would be interesting to clarify for Germany, because there are cases where you are forced to become a micro-entrepreneur, for example when operating private photovoltaic systems.
I also believe that if you sell too much on EBAY, you end up in this situation.

My thinking has always been that the normal main company should also be used to pool costs, so its not worth the efford to divide this.
But there could be constructs with micro-companies that are much more effective, who knows?
Perhaps someone else here has real-life experience with such constructs?
I would also be very interested, not because of the CE licence.

Geändert von Rollo62 (26. Jul 2024 um 07:29 Uhr)
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat