Thema: Delphi Port nicht erzeugt

Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Kas Ob.

306 Beiträge

AW: Port nicht erzeugt

Alt 12. Jun 2024, 16:39
Angefügt habe ich zwei Screenshots. Diese zeigen alle bind Aufrufe, weil die nach
meinem Wissenstand die relevanten sind. Richtig?
bind is relevant of course, but i don't see successful or failed listen !
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...insock2-listen

Nur was bedeutet das für mich?
There is something bugging me in the second screenshot shot, you can see the bind call internally calling ntohs and return 82, while you mentioned port 1025 (which is showing in the first screenshot), is that a simple test, or there is something is missing here.

As i don't have your library of DataSnap to compare with working one, you should repeat the same API usage report between the failed one and successful, and see if there is something.
From what i see all the functions in both screenshots were OK, yet both do show that the opening port process was repeated, hinting there was a failure somewhere, yet there is no failed API per see !!

If i am to guess, your bug is completely have nothing to do with socket handling, it could be firewall or may be an event in a DataSnap class, in all cases you should have received an event or some error for that socket like an event triggered, (the one with success bind which is all of them, they all did bind yet repeated it on the same port), i don't see closesocket being called, try to catch the moment when your application decided to reopen the port, use logging for the relevant events.
Kas
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat